About the Role
You will be making outbound calls to members of the public, conducting surveys on behalf of our clients. This is NOT a cold calling sales role, this is customer research. You will need to be able to build rapport and work in a professional manner.
• You will always work from a scripted questionnaire.
• You will need to take accurate notes
• You must be polite with excellent communication skills and must love talking and listening to the general public
• Full training will be given
• Live within circa 30 miles of our office in Huddersfield
• Supervisors will always be available for help and advice
• Quality is monitored remotely
• You are paid by the hour
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT TO ENABLE YOU TO WORK FROM HOME:
• Laptop/desktop computer with Windows 10
• Internet Access (Broadband) with access to the router (you will need to plug in a phone or laptop to the back of your router, wifi is not currently an option for this working)
• A quiet room with no disturbances, allowing you to adhere to GDPR and MRS Code of Conduct
TLF will supply:
1. A telephone to make calls from so that no call charges are incurred
2. Your own headset with a microphone
3. Any cable to allow you to connect your laptop directly in to your router, we can supply cables up to 50m long
Living within reasonable travel distance of our office in Huddersfield will allow equipment drop offs or collections to be easier.
We work between 9am and 8.30pm in the evening which allows us to offer extremely flexible working patters. You must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours a week, longer hours and up to full time hours are also available.
During your training and induction there will be set times for training and induction as we do this in small groups to allow you to meet other colleagues that are also training or being inducted.
We will require all home workers to have a suitable working environment including a quiet area where you will be undisturbed and there will be no background noise, you will also need a desk/table and comfortable chair.
Full training will be provided online with a supervisor, you will also have a buddy, an experienced interviewer you are in touch with each shift as well as your supervisor to provide advice and support.
Living within reasonable travel distance of our office in Huddersfield will make it easier to attend an ad hoc training session or meeting on site should that be required.
Hourly pay is NLW and NMW
|Up to 25||25 and over|
|April 2020 (current rate)||£8.20||£8.72|
• Work from home opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• All staff receive holiday on completion of probationary period. In addition to paid holiday entitlement upon completion of probationary period, all staff have an optional 15 days unpaid holiday entitlement.
• Call Centre Experience – Desired (but full training will be given)
To apply please submit your CV and answer the questions. Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in our online assessment for telephone skills and accuracy of recording feedback.