Starting salary £16,000, plus company bonus scheme
Reports to the Research Manager
Manage the successful delivery of research projects to Client Managers; undertake research design, data collection and analysis and produce insightful reports.
- Thorough knowledge of research methodology & statistical analysis.
- Produce on time/right first time reports and the ability to check reports in your team.
- Organisational skills, ability to prioritise and plan ahead to enable effective project management.
- Ability to work as a team member, offering help to other members.
General Role / Key skills
- Communicate with Client Managers to understand research objectives
- Assist in the development of questionnaires to ensure the right questions are asked in the right way to produce results outlined in the proposal/research objectives.
- Work closely with field to ensure that database/questionnaires are ready on time and to keep up to date with how the interviewing is progressing.
- Provide accurate and on time data/Reports to Client Managers / Clients.
- Along with adding basic interpretation and summary of findings, provide extra analysis, insight and interpretation of data.
- Confidently explain statistical results and answer any questions the Client Manager/Client may have about the data.
- Help Client Manager present findings in a way that the client can understand and use.
- To work with and support Research Managers/Senior Researchers in the completion of project work and communicate when the work is done/finished.
- Check reports and data accuracy on work carried out by colleagues on your projects.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of internal project management of a number of projects, including ongoing projects.
- Communicate to relevant people project deadlines and monitor closely the progress of work on your project by colleagues to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be a point of contact for your client to be the research expert. Understand your clients’ requirements and build a friendly professional relationship with your clients.
- Answer questions, respond to requests, make suggestions to the client with the support of the CM.
- Contribute positively to discussions in client meetings and be aware of how you contribute to the meeting as a research expert of The Leadership Factor.
- Understand the time costed for each of your projects and deliver the best value research analysis and reporting within the time allocated.
Being part of the Research team:
- Communicate any issues relating to your projects back to the Research Manager and Client Managers.
- Always look for more efficient ways of analysing and reporting your projects with the help of the automation team.
- Make sure that all project work is completed in good time to allow colleagues in other departments to fulfil their duties.
- Adhere to the company’s ISO quality system.
Key personal attributes
- Excellent research knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills, ability to prioritise and plan ahead.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Listen and take on board feedback from your immediate manager.
- Meet any personal development objectives agreed at appraisals.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with other departments to ensure colleagues understand what’s required, deadlines and any issues.
- Set example by living the company values.