Experienced Senior Market Research Analyst- salary £22,000 upwards, plus company bonus schemes
You must have at least 3/4 years’ experience working within a Research Analyst role. Enjoy working with quantitative data, numbers and statistics and have an awareness of survey design and analysis, including a working knowledge of statistical software (in particular MS Excel and SPSS). You will have experience working in a customer or client facing role and be able to interpret statistics to add insight and make recommendations to clients. You will have strong management and communication skills.
TLF Research is a leading Customer Experience Research Agency based in Huddersfield. We work with a blue chip set of large clients, including Direct Line, Visa, Chelsea and OVO Energy. We are looking for an experienced Research Analyst to work with some of our most prestigious clients and offer first class customer insight to enable them to improve their customers’ experience.
Pay and benefits
We offer a contributory pension scheme and holiday entitlement which increases to 35 days with service. All staff receive an additional 15 days unpaid holiday allowance that can be used in addition to any paid holiday entitlement.
Our staff are enrolled in the non-contributory Westfield Health Care scheme and can claim back contributions towards opticians’, dentists’ and consultants’ fees.
We offer flexible working hours, with core office hours of 10am to 4pm. This allows staff to flex their working day earlier or later, to suit them.
There are also bonus schemes in place, to ensure that everyone shares in the company’s success. Each department also has a budget to spend in recognising and rewarding the success of team members or on team social events.
Job Purpose: Manage the successful delivery of research projects to Client Managers; undertake research design, data collection and analysis and produce insightful reports. Be a senior member of the Research department
This is a full-time role.
- Excellent knowledge of research methodology & statistical analysis
- Produce on time/high quality reports and the ability to quality check reports in your team and provide suggestions for improvement
- Organisational skills, ability to prioritise and plan ahead to enable effective project management
- Ability to work as a team member, offering help advice and guidance to Researchers and Research trainees.
- Experience & confidence in talking to clients/contributing at client meetings
General Role / Key skills
- Design or assist in the development of questionnaires to ensure the right questions are asked in the right way to produce results outlined in the proposal/research objectives
- Work closely with field to ensure that database/questionnaires are ready on time and to keep up to date with how the interviewing is progressing & brief in projects when needed
- Provide accurate and on time data/Reports to Client Managers / Clients. Along with adding basic interpretation and summary of findings, provide extra analysis, insight and interpretation of data.
- Confidently explain statistical results and answer any questions the Client Manager/Client may have about the data
- Check reports and data accuracy on work carried out by colleagues on your projects
- To take responsibility for all aspects of internal project management of a number of large projects, including large ongoing projects.
- Communicate to relevant people project deadlines and monitor closely the progress of work on your project by colleagues to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be a point of contact for your client to be the research expert. Understand your clients’ requirements and build a friendly professional relationship with your clients.
- Contribute positively to discussions in client meetings and be aware of how you contribute to the meeting as a research expert of The Leadership Factor and be willing to get involved in presenting results.
- Understand the time costed for each of your projects and deliver the best value research analysis and reporting within the time allocated.
- Be able to develop ongoing and updated report templates with clear ideas of how we can provide new and insightful analysis to the client.
- The ability to effectively delegate work out and coach/train Researchers to work on your ongoing projects.
- Being a mentor/coach to newer members of the team, continuously feeding back to Research Manager on progress.
- Pass on knowledge to others in department either through informal advice, training sessions, coaching or feedback.